Friday, December 9, 2011

The Beginning

I have FINALLY decided to start a blog. I read tons of other people's blogs and I am ready to take the plunge. I really would like to document my family's day to day life so I can remember it in the years to come.

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jill and I live in Land O Lakes, Florida. I am 33 years old and am currently attending the University od South Florida to pursue a degree in elementary education. I have been married to my husband Jason for 9 years. He is absolutely the best husband and father although I probably do not tell him enough. Our oldest son W, is 6 years old and smarter than I will ever be! His brother N, is 5 years old and rivals W in the smart category. N's sister is C. C is 3 years old and believes she is a princess however she is every bit as tough as W and N and definitely gives them a run for their money (which secretly makes me happy!). Last but not least is L. She just turned 1 year old and is the sweetest baby in all history although I may be a tad bit biased :)

So this is the beginning. I look forward to recording more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment